us

us

Saturday 14 July 2012

Someone Loves their Daddy...

For a couple of months now Henna has been on afternoon shift at work. This means afternoons and nights are very looonnnggg for Tia and I. It also means less time with Henna as he needs more sleep than when on dayshift. And I think Tia misses him.

Yesterday morning Tia and I got up at our usual time between 6 and 7am. I kept her happy as best as I could, but, shortly after 8am she kept going to our bedroom door and trying to open it.  I gave in (its becoming a routine now) and opened the door to let her wake up dad. She went up to his face and looked at him for a while, talked a little and then looked back at me when he didnt wake up.

She then looked around the room and saw his thongs. She picked one up and tried to put it on his foot, with little success. This woke up her beloved daddy, and they had cuddles and kisses. He didnt get up though and looked like he was going to go back to sleep. Tia left the room, and I thought "Ok, she has had cuddles, I will close the door and Henna can keep sleeping." But then Tia came back before I had a chance to move, dragging one of Hennas dirty shirts behind her, which she had gotton from the laundry. I laughed and said to Henna "I think she wants you to get up, she is trying to get you dressed!!"

Yep... Someone loves their daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment